26 January 2011

The Lent Term Experiment: Week 1

Right, time for the first update of this experiment.

In summary, all I can say is that I'm regretting not doing more work over the weekend. As now I am absolutely up to my neck in it. Stupid 4th Year Project. Stupid solar car with the wheels that won't fit inside the fairings.

Grr.

I'd also like to remark at how useless I get at things when I'm tired and hungry. Having spent all day in the department today, I came back to my room after a trip to Sainsburies. The plan was to make a quick egg fried rice for dinner using some leftover rice that I remembered making a day or two ago.

Well, I stopped in my bathroom to relieve myself, and my mind wandered to those stupid fairings I'd been working on all day. Then, I suddenly found myself brushing my teeth. I mean, what the eff?

After hastily putting an end to that, I went to the kitchen and fished out my rice. One sniff let me know that it probably wasn't edible anymore. After thinking back with some difficulty, it turns out that I had made the rice last Friday.

Time flies when you're having fun, eh?

Luckily, ingredients for Egg Fried Rice are mostly interchangeable with Carbonara, and that is what I'm sitting here eating whilst bashing out this post.

Anyway, without further ado, here is the graph (click for full size):

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment