17 February 2011

The Lent Term Experiment: Week 4

Halfway through term.

Motivation seriously dying.

I've often said this to people, but wouldn't University be the perfect place if only you didn't have to do a degree?

Perhaps at this halfway point, it would be good to take stock of just how far behind I am on everything.

4C8 - Applications of Dynamics - 3/8 questions attempted.
4A10 - Flow Instability - 4/15 questions attempted.
4A8 - Environmental Fluid Mechanics - 4/13 questions attempted.
4A12 - Turbulence and Vortex Dynamics - 5/17 questions attempted.

4th Year Project - The Gantt chart says I'm actually only a few days behind schedule, surprisingly.

This should scare me, but for some reason, I'm just not hugely worried, despite the fact that exam timetables have been released and my first one is due on the 2nd May - that's only 2 and a half months away.

Shiiiitttt.

Having checked the time till exams in order to put it in this blog, I'm now thoroughly terrified. Expect to see the red line soaring over the coming week.

1 comment:

  1. You have done infinitely more examples questions than I have. Noooo worrrieeessss....

    ReplyDelete