13 April 2011

On Hiatus!

I know you're all obviously chomping at the bit (hah) for the next part of the adventures of Lyara and her player through the World of Warcraft, but unfortunately, real life has gotten in the way (much like it gets in the way when you're actually playing the game).

Due to impending exams beginning on April 29th, stretching to a project report hand-in on June 1st, I will be pretty busy over the coming month and a bit (see: understatement), and thus will not have enough time to put together any new posts.

Never fear though, once this period is over, I shall be back and continuing the story!

In the meantime, why not content yourselves with some internet cookies?


p.s. I have no idea how to solve this.

3 comments:

  1. Exams start on the Royal Wedding?? Clearly CUED isn't feeling very patriotic (pehaps due to the sheer number of ethnic minority students?)

    Also, the internet cookies link doesn't work... is that the point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well since half of CUED is chinese I guess that's why...hehe.

    That's not the point...fixed it now. Let me know if you solve it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Qichao. I'm gonna hold you to the cooking session once you finish!!! :D

    And nice new layout! xD

    ReplyDelete