7 November 2010

Day 3 & 4

I wanted to write a post for the weekend, detailing the outrageous activites of Cambridge students when there are no lectures (sorry Nat-Scis), and pass on some of the funny anecdotes I've heard over the years.

However, I spent most of Saturday working, and then drinking, and most of today having a hangover, which leaves me in a state unfit to write a lengthy humour filled blog post.

With that in mind, I instead thought to myself, "what would a love note be like if an electrical engineer wrote it?", and came up with the following travestic piece of literature.

Something happens when we touch.

The spark of chemistry.

Electrons of feeling, drifting back and forth between you and me. Net motion is zero, but somehow, it feels like a current is flowing.

I wish my heart was like a rechargeable battery, so I could store and cherish the warmth you send to me, saving it up for those cold evenings spent alone.

Unfortunately, it's more like a capacitor. I guess that just means you'll have to stay by my side always.

How do I feel about you?

It can be elucidated by three simple words.

2 comments: